[pct-l] Address change for Burney and a water question

There may be a water cache just before the trail crosses Road 22. (The cache
is known as "Cache 22.") As mentioned, it may be closed by now. If Amigo is
on the list maybe he'll respond.

I hiked that section in mid-July. I did see two ponds a few miles north of
Road 22, before the trail drops off the rim. The trail goes right past one
over its dirt dam. I was surprised to see it, but then thoroughly grossed
out by a very large cow soaking in it while grazing. I'm not sure I'd even
want to trust my filter on that one.

AsABat