[pct-l] Swollen feet

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Hunt" <rtjhunt@comcast.net>

I have found that I did not get blisters when I wore running shoes (New
Balance 805s) that were two sizes larger than my street shoes (eg. street
size 11D NB size 13).  I replaced the insole with a Spenco liner and
alternated wearing one pair of smart wool socks or two pairs of Costco thin
street socks.
I'll echo Rick's comments.  Plus, NB 805, 806. etc., run small.  One of the
sites I monitor recommends buying one size larger than your normal shoe size
for regular wear.  so two sizes is not excessive.  I normally wear 12 1/2
4e, and buy 14 4e.  I would get 14 6e if I could find t hem...

Jeff Olson
Laramie WY, where the monsoons are reigning...