[pct-l] Fwd: Water

Dude,

Yep, my bad for posting blindly without checking sources, I just thought it
was good food for thought.  I checked out the source you posted and it does
debunk some of the data in what I posted yet confirmed the reduction in bladder
cancer from drinking enough.

Bob Rellinwood reminded me of the one that was left out;  all of the exercise
that us older folks get from getting up several times a night to take a pee.
;-)

Greg

In a message dated 9/5/2004 6:58:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,