[pct-l] Re: Southbound from Stevens Pass to Snoqualmie Pass

> Many had also decided to do the road walk past Cole's Corner

>and Lake

>Wenatchee State Park instead of the first section of the PCT detour

>aroundGlacier Peak.

Many? now, this is weird. These people have been hiking in the backcountry for months and now they take a road. Maybe it's a psychological thing, they may have set their minds in finishing the trail and see the ups and downs of the official detour as a burden but at the end that's what they've been doing all this time. They're missing some beautiful areas but then they've probably seen so many already.

I don't mean to criticize anybody, I just wonder what's in their minds when they take that decision.

Inaki