[pct-l] Re: stoves

I dunno what all the concern is about the use of stoves.  I don't even
use one.  I just find the tallest and prettiest green tree around and
chop it down for an abundant source of firewood.  After I get a nice
big 4' thick section of trunk burning nice and hot, I throw on all the
lose dead wood around to get it nice and hot before I start cooking on
it.  Don't worry though, I am following GW's "Healthy Forest"
initiative and clearing out all the trees nearby so it doesn't
introduce any fire hazards; I normally chop down every tree withing a
20' diameter of my campfire just to make sure its safe.  After I am
done cooking, I reroute a stream to dowse the campfire to make sure its
out.  I also bury all of my tin cans, toilet paper, tin foil, motor oil
from my chain saw, and any other garbage.  If you bury it, then it just
goes away, right?  Anyway, that's my plan.

TIC!!!!