[pct-l] Go-Lite

wildcat - here's my real quick answer: the smaller your pack, the less
able you are to take things that are not truly necessary.

I did 408 miles of the PCT between tahoe and whitney with a 1900 c.i.
pack.  I had to strap my sleeping pad and tent on the outside of the
pack, but it worked.

peace,
dude