[pct-l] transportation to CA section J

Hi everyone, I am in need of transportation info for an upcoming section hike I'm doing around Labor Day.  Last year I went through most of CA and OR, but missed Sonora Pass to Echo Lake due to illness.  I'm trying to fill in that section.

For the return, there seem to be good options to get from South Lake Tahoe to Reno, but I was having more trouble getting to my starting point at Sonora Pass.  I thought I could get a bus southbound from Reno along 395 to Bridgeport, and hitch to Sonora Pass from there.  I found info on Inyo Mono Transit & the CREST Service, but they only run on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.  I wanted to travel on Saturday, if possible.

Does anyone know of other transportation options in that area?  Or, are there are trail angels around who can shuttle 2 or 3 hikers? Of course, I'm willing to compensate them for their efforts.

Thanks,
Ajax