[pct-l] Water report for Mount San Jacinto

Returned last night from a 2 day trip from Fobes Saddle to Fuller Ridge Remote Campsite.
Found water running well at the creek just before the trail down to Tahquitz Meadow where we expected to have to go for it. The next day we found dippable water at what would be believe is the south fork of the San Jacinto River and then much to our amazement a really good flow of water in the North fork of the San Jacinto Creek past the Fuller Ridge trail sign. It is listed as reliable in the handbook but it looked like a flood to our Southern California eyes.
Dana Law
mindreader

"At the bottom of the mountain any pauper can get water but on top of the mountain the man with water is king."