[pct-l] 10-year-old Scrambler's progress

Yes, Larry. You got it right. Scrambler is 10-year-old phenom Mary, and the
Blighs are her folks, Barbara and Gary. They are all in good health and
spirits as of last contact. I assume they're probably moving faster than
ever, now that they've jettisoned my standard Garcia bear cans ....

DP