From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Norma
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 9:35 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Livestock,,,!{ this one for you Dude}

Hey Dude, Lobbyist groups has nothing to do with livestock, lets play a
little game,! say I got 30 acres up towards the Seirras,and right next door
you have 150 acres,and your friends cant find a deer to shoot,my 30 acres
posted,no shooting,but one of your hunters sees a Cow that looks like a
deer,real close to the fence,we hear the shots,when we get there we find my
cow hanging on a tree,well the lobbyist,the cops,the rangers,cant do
anything for you ,for what I am about to do to you & your hunting
friend,that was all I had  3 cows, very expancive livestock,these laws were
made for ranchers like that,that is the only place were livestock can
live,in the city the law handles that,but in the country we handle those
problems not lobbyist,  there is more .....................! Howard L Ruiz