[pct-l] Thru-Hikers and cans (was Scary bear story&nothangingfood)

> I have bought a BearVault. I usually carry a GoLite
Breeze. It does fit, but except for my clothes and my sleeping bag,
nothing else does!

What else is there? If you're using a GoLite, you should be pretty light on
the gear. I have a BearVault and a GVP G4. My sleeping bag goes in first,
then the BearVault vertically. On one side on the BearVault I shove my tent
(Europa II), on the other my jacket and rain coat. There's still plenty of
room on top on the BearVault to fill the extension collar with whatever
extra clothes and stuff I need. I still have room for a camera and ham
radio.

AsABat