[pct-l] Scary bear story & not hanging food

Ouch!  Even if thru-hikers are only 1% of the problem does this mean that we
are not responsible for our behavior?  Ouch, Brick.  With this logic a little
bit of toxic chemicals spilled on the ground isn't so bad when so much has
been spilled and spewed into the air by industry.

Most problems are incremental, meaning that it is the accumulation of
multitudes of interactions that cause the problem.  Every one of these interactions
contribute to the problem.  Take personal responsibility.

IMHO,

Greg

In a message dated 7/20/2004 11:24:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,