[pct-l] update on the 10-year-old thruhiker

Greetings from a long-time list lurker and section hiker.

Some weeks back there was a short thread about the whereabouts and general
well-being of Scrambler, who is thru-hiking with her parents. Her mom
called on Sunday 7/18 from Bear Valley, CA (Hwy. 4, west of crest) to
report they'd reached Ebbetts Pass and were all doing well.

They had taken off 3.5 weeks to go back to Maryland for a hiking event.
Thus their absence from the trail.

I'll post more on young Mary as I get it.

DP