From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Marge Prothman
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 2:03 PM
To: Pct-L
Subject: [pct-l] Re "ultralight water cache dependant route"

I agree with Steve when I saw the words:

Ultralight Water Cache DEPENDANT Route it made me think really hard. Is that
what the majority of the Hikers did this year? Did they depend on the water
caches? It never entered my thoughts that these caches would become
dependant.  There is a good chance that I might be on the trail in 2005 and
if so I think that I should be able to carry enough water for my needs and
use the caches to top off maybe.

To use Steves phrase " Water for thought"
Cheers,
Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge