[pct-l] Ultra-light Digital Camera Recommendation

Darrell bought the Pentax Optio 33WR for his through hiking and loves it.  It
has all the features that you mention and only weighs about 3-4 oz.  It is
the most weather resistant camera that I was able to find that didn't weigh a
lot.  I called many manufacturers and Pentax was the only one that would stand
behind the claim of water resistance.  Even their ads say, "just add water..."
It even has little rubber bumpers on the corners in case you drop it.

Betsy