From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of JoAnn M. Michael
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 4:52 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] more sighting

I had a day hike through Castle Crags State Park earlier this date and met
three thru-hikers: Pepper, Nacho and a gentleman from Japan (failed to get
his name). All looked great and seemed to feel good.

BTW, not to get the entire long-distance hiking community all over me at one
time -- the Japanese young man was SPOTLESS and wearing either new and/or
perfectly well cared for clothing.  Hint Hint  :)

JoAnn