[pct-l] plantar fasciitis experiences

In a message dated 7/8/2004 3:04:13 PM Mountain Standard Time,
goforth@cnw.com writes:
There was a shoe manufactured in Grants New Mexico, called the Z- coil.
They had a website. I know a couple of rough back country types who swear by
these shoes for their PF

They are now located on 4th street in Albuquerque and very much still in
business.  Darrell and I each own pairs of their shoes, although we do not use
them for hiking.  Darrell works as a registered nurse and swears by his Zcoils as
a good antidote for hours of standing and working on hard hospital floors.

The Zcoil folks have designed a hiking boot that has the coil closed inside
the heel, so it's not exposed as in the other designs.  Always an option...

Betsy