[pct-l] white gas/resupply

My son and I are hiking from Highway 138 to Cascade Locks over a 23 day
period in mid-July to mid-August.   I am planning to carry my MSR dragonfly gas
stove which we used two years ago on a four-week hike on the Long Trail in
Vermont.

Three questions:

     -        All things being equal, how much more fuel will we use on the
PCT in Oregon at 6-7000 ft vs           the Long Trail at 2500?

     -     We plan to resupply at Shelter Cove, Sisters, Ollalie Ranger
Station, and Timberline Camp.             Can I get white gas at each of those
locations?

     -     Any complications on sending packages to Shelter Cove, Ollalie,
and Timberline or to the P.O.           in Sisters?

Thanks!

Larry