[pct-l] Rocking the last half?

I'm on the trail in Ashland, having hiked here in 63 days from the
border.  I'm loving the trail, and I'd like to do it all in one
season, but I start grad school at Berkeley in early August, so I have
to finish on the 4th or 5th to get there in time.  I did the first
half in 50 days, and I'm wondering if I can do the second half in 43.
Just how easy IS Oregon?  I did my first 40+ day yesterday, but what
about the rest of the state?  And how much of a cushion do I have to
build up--I've heard it gets hard again in northern Washington.  How
hard?
Of course I won't be able to check my e-mail again for a while, but
I'll call my sister and get her to read the responses if anybody has
any helpful comments.

Thanks,
the Onion