From: "pmunson" <pmunson@iglou.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 6:54 AM
Subject: [pct-l] re: pct-1 VVR

Last year when I had to get off the trail for awhile, my sister-in-law and
myself drove a section hiker to VVR. We laughed all the way. We went from a
narrow road to a narrower road. We also passed a semii truck carrying tires.
We saw this huge truck coming at us. He very calmly pulled over and stopped
(if you want to call it that) and we passed. We laughed some more.

Peggy M.