[pct-l] United Flight

If I did my math right, that's about 345 mi. It'd be a pretty superhuman
effort to cover that distance in 10 days. Try Reno instead, perhaps?

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Monty Tam
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 6:17 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] United Flight

Hi, My boyfriend Monty is hiking the Pct.  I am at home making arrangements
and
drop boxes etc.  Does anyone know if it is feasible to walk (make it) from
toulumne meadows station to belden in 10days.  What I am trying to do is
make airline reservations for him out of redding or closer. He called me
earlier
today from a pay phone and told me he will be in Toulumne meadows in two
days.
He needs to fly out by the 18th of July.  I am trying to find a place for
him to fly out.
He is flying United or United West..  Can Anyone Help.  It looks like Chico
or Redding
Is the Closest.

Thanks
Kelly