[pct-l] Meeting up w/ Husband... and a Question about Yosemite

If you have a reservation at one of the Tent Cabins, I'd say that you
are lucky.  I am not sure how far a hike it is to White Wolf, but its
probably not too far.

I am not sure of any public campgrounds off of Tioga Road (there may be
some, I just don't know of them), but There are a number of Hotels in
the city of Lee Vining, which is just north of the intersection of
Tioga Road (120) and 395.  Tioda Road is not a bad drive and its not
that far.

peace,
dude