[pct-l] Naked on the trail

Hey

Geezer Bill and I did a short Backpacking trip going north out of Donner
Pass. Lord and behold this gentleman completed naked ran passed us. I thought he
just had a tampon on. Bill said no it was G-string. I was able to snapped a
picture. You would be surprise that all the women I showed it to strained their
eyes looking at him. Now one of the girls go to a senior citizen computer
school and is going to get it enlarged, that is the picture. well so much on this
topic.
As I was descending I believe down to Milton Bridge a hawk mention in Yogi's
book busses me from the side. Then as I was walking along he came in from the
rear and snatched my hat cutting my scalp with his talons. He can back minus
my hat and landed on a tree and pooped hoping to hit me. I saluted the B@#&%t
and gave it a few choice words. A little later the Bearded Man (trail name)
aThru Hiker from Japan had the same experience but was able to keep his hat.

Now after many years of using boots I managed to switch to the 806 NB and it
worked out fine. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I will let you know how the photo comes out.

I went from Inspiration Point on the PC to Acorn Trail and down to Wrightwood
yesterday. I notice the water was down in the artificial lake and reservoir.
They have a water shortage.

Lonetrail