[pct-l] JMT/PCT resupply question

Both accept packages.  Check out the following web-sites:

http://www.reds-meadow.com/

http://www.muirtrailranch.com/resupply.html

David
david@dalbey.org

:
:I know this was addressed on this list within the last week or
:two so I apologize for the redundancy, but I accidentally
:deleted the e-mail that included the information and have not
:been able to find it in the archives, so if there is a kind
:soul or two out there who might be able to repeat the
:information for me, I will greatly appreciate it!
:
:Along the JMT section of the PCT, is it possible to send a
:resupply package to Muir Trail Ranch and to Red's Meadow? I
:have referenced several websites that list these two resupply
:points but fail to provide any details, and the book I have on
:the subject is not the most current, which makes me wonder...
:
:Thank you in advance!
:Tanya
: