[pct-l] JMT/PCT resupply question

I know this was addressed on this list within the last week or two so I apologize for the redundancy, but I accidentally deleted the e-mail that included the information and have not been able to find it in the archives, so if there is a kind soul or two out there who might be able to repeat the information for me, I will greatly appreciate it!

Along the JMT section of the PCT, is it possible to send a resupply package to Muir Trail Ranch and to Red's Meadow? I have referenced several websites that list these two resupply points but fail to provide any details, and the book I have on the subject is not the most current, which makes me wonder...

Thank you in advance!
Tanya