[pct-l] Kennedy Meadow South

I found the phone number for the Yellow Cab guy in Ridgecrest.  760.371.4222.  He wants 100$ for the ride
I decided to go with Greyhound to Bakersfield, Kern County Transit to Onyx, and hitch to Walker Pass.
I will spend 1.5 less days on a bus, save $, and add 3 days to the trip. I plan on hiking 16 MPD for the first 12
days or so until I get trail tough.  The acclimatization will be better also.  I start with a 3 day pack and pick up 7 days in KM. I can't believe I am actually going to do this after wishing and intending for 25 years. Yippie Yi Yeah. Gene