[pct-l] Water in Section G

I'm starting out at Walker pass and Hwy 178 the first week of July and going north through the Sierra's. I'm concerned about the water situation in the first part of Section G.

I know most of the PCT thru-hikers are past this point mid June and it appears what I have read about the water sources comes from their passing this area in early June.

Does anyone know if there are year round water sources from Walker pass to Kennedy Meadows? Also has anyone heard back from this years PCTer's about water in this section?    Thanks Tracy