[pct-l] RE: (trail names)

I did not pick mine either it was just given to me quite a few years ago. My
name is Marge and  always for years I have been the oldest in my hiking and
ski crowd.  It was, well you know Marge, the old lady; and one day some man
said okay we are now going to call you Marge, the old gal. I have been and
answer to the name "old gal" for a long time and if I ever get the chance to
thru hike the PCT then I would use that name. (I never stop dreaming of that
hike).
Cheers,
Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge