[pct-l] Followup Backpack Question (trail names)

Hey,
I did not pick mine. The people I met on the trail kept saying my name
wrong, so the wrong name stuck. My name is Saskia, or Sas, but people kept
calling me Sauce... The 'a' is actually pronounced more like the 'a' in hard
or in 'a-ha'.
Groetjes,
Saskia