[pct-l] Followup Backpack Question

There are many great trailnames.  In my opinion the best are the ones given
to you on the trail.  Here are just a few of my favorite trail names, gleaned
from the attendence lists of the ADZ's;

Leapfrog
"Oh, God, Don't Go There" (although I think that is the response they gave to
the question, but I still think it is a pretty good one!)
Teutonic Knight (or Two Tonic Night, whichever you prefer)
Pacific Beast
The Good Woods Gnome
Crash (given to him by an accident on his way to the ADZ)
Phantazmo
Dances With Chairs
Flu Her By
Flying Funk Brothers (of 1975!)
Hungry Howie and The New Sushi (1st Place in my book!)
Goslowgofar
The Marquis Glissade

In 77 we had;

Three Musketeers
Crusty Cresters
The Unfortunates (for their repeated misfortunes)
Mile-A-Minute (more for the pace of her conversation than her pace!)
Chairman (who carried a beach chair strapped to his pack)
Bay City Bombers
Seattle Spikers
San Diego Truckers
Portland Trailblazers
Minnesota Twins / Milers / Masochists
Michigan Boys
(notice the geographical theme here?)
and, of course,
The Kelty Kids (of more recent fame)

Best regards and have a great holiday weekend,

"Strider"