[pct-l] Old PCT marker on Ebay!

In a message dated 5/28/2004 4:40:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rubberchuckie@yahoo.com writes:
An old Pacific Crest Trail marker is currently on sale on Ebay for $199.99,
with a "Buy It Now" price of $285. This is wrong. But if this person is able to
sell it for that much, I'll be the first to remove the remaining seven I saw
in Oregon and Washington!
It definitely is wrong! Perhaps the NFS should make an example of this
seller. Sure, it's only one marker, but if they warrant prices like this on Ebay,
the demand will cause major harvesting of PCT markers from the trail.

Charlie