From: "clyde neagle" <c_neagle@msn.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 6:01 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Getting to Kennedy Meadows, South

Howdy All,
I am going to start the PCT from Kennedy Meadows on or about June 8, 9.  I
am taking Greyhound to Reno, then CREST buslines to Bishop, then on to
either Pearsonville, or Ridgecrest.  I called a shuttle service and they
quoted a price of 180$.  Way too much for my budget.  I called the Kennedy
Meadows store and the lady there didn't sound too encouraging about
hitching.  Any thoughts or suggestions about how to get from Pearsonville or
Ridgecrest to Kennedy Meadows?  Trail angels?  Thanks, Gene