[pct-l] Getting to Kennedy Meadows, South

Gene

I took the local bus service Ridgecret. There is a one man cab service when I
went thru. He sort of gave us a hard time. His cab broke down out taking us
out to Walker Pass and the temperature was over a hundred. His wife had to come
and pick us up in a couple of hours. He gave us a discount which amounted to
the normal fair. Their is a God

If I can find his number I will email it to you.

lonetrail
Howdy All,
I am going to start the PCT from Kennedy Meadows on or about June 8, 9.  I am
taking Greyhound to Reno, then CREST buslines to Bishop, then on to either
Pearsonville, or Ridgecrest.  I called a shuttle service and they quoted a price
of 180$.  Way too much for my budget.  I called the Kennedy Meadows store and
the lady there didn't sound too encouraging about hitching.  Any thoughts or
suggestions about how to get from Pearsonville or Ridgecrest to Kennedy
Meadows?  Trail angels?  Thanks, Gene