[pct-l] Gear List

If you really want a gear list, you are welcome to
check out mine.

This is for three-season Colorado backpacking. FWIW,
my hikes have included AT, the PCT, 2x on the LT.
About to do the Colorado Trail.

I only mention my hikes because it shows how
fine-tuning gear is an on-going process. For example,
I am probablly going to switch from my old standby of
Polar Pure to MP1 tabs soon.

http://www.magnanti.com/miscwritings/gear_list.htm

Most of gear is also of the thrift-store variety. The
exception is my Marmot Windshirt and my Feathered
Friends Hummingbird.

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com