[pct-l] Right pack for a thru-hike.

Being an avid journal reader, I can say that more people complain about
foot problems early in the hike than any other physical ailment.  Find
shoes that really work for you!  Walk as much as you can and build up
your feet.  Lose weight, both in the pack and on the body.  (I know,
physician heal thyself...sigh).  Walk some more. And more.  Always keep
in mind that you're training to walk 8 to 12 hours a day.