[pct-l] California Fire Permits

I talked to a CDF fireman at El Carizo (Cleveland NF) and he's never heard of a stove permit...
Maybe talked to the wrong guy, but he suggested I talk to BLM.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m