[pct-l] Snow Canyon to Fuller Ridge

Southbound from the 10 to Saddle Junction???

That's like 30 miles and 7,000' gain...
You'd better pray it's cool this weekend.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m