[pct-l] dehydrating

I used the "whole meal" dehydration approach and included all kinds
of cheese.  Beans and rice, lasagna, mac & cheese, mushroom & cheese
risotto, and many other recipes all turned out very tasty.  It looks
pretty oily when you dehydrate it, but it tastes just fine when you
rehydrate it.

I vacuum packed all my meals and didn't encounter any spoilage.
(Meals made in January where still fine in September)

-Teflon