[pct-l] dehydrating

Steve
Cheese does not dehydrate at all.  I have not used it in combination with other things like beans or rice, but would recommend that you try very small amounts before doing large batches,  When I tried cheese by itself it was a disaster and a total waste.  You are better off biting the bullet and carrying the weight if you want cheese.  I carried cheddar for 5 days in S CA and it was still good albeit had separated  a lot, but the oil was really yummy on the bagels and tortillas!!
Crest Rider