[pct-l] NO Stoves??

 Not carrying a stove?? This is a option in the desert and does save a few ozs. ( I don't cook in the morning so I can have an early start)
    Not having a stove in rainy Washington will send you to " Therapy". Seven days of rain and no hot coffee to have on a cold damp morning?? I would pack a five pound stove and it would still be worth it!!! Hot food in cold weather,,,, Cold hot food in hot weather!!! ( Deep words of wisdom by Mad Monte 1958-20??)