[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 16

Just wanted to say how much I like the smart design of the P2 AND I also just finished seam sealing my new Henry Shires Cloudburst. I may never use gear made from the mega companies again. Mr. Shires tent looks(I haven't had time to sleep in it just yet)like plenty of space for 2 and weighs in at about 2 1/2 pounds, my only minor gripe is I wish the stuff sack was a smidge bigger. I will also recommend brawnys gear that was recently recommended to me. I carry an alcohol stove made by her for my 2002 At thru hike and still use it today. I also had a pack cover that was stolen out of a shelter that worked pretty well too. I may never go to REI again.