[pct-l] re: cookless trail nutrition

Personally, I think no stove is fine for a weekend trip, but it's tough for
anything longer. I started the Tahoe Rim Trail last year without a stove,
with lots of flavored tuna packets, cheese, crackers, jerky, nuts, etc for
dinner. It got really old after a couple days, and we were happy to be able
to pick up a small canister stove and some freeze-dried dinners at South
Lake Tahoe. Hot meals (and variety from lunch-food) taste really good.

That's just one opinion, ymmv.