[pct-l] Darrell's almost finished this segment

Hi everyone-

I'm setting off today to drive to Kennedy Meadows to pick up Darrell.  We
will both arrive there tomorrow.  He called me on Sunday from Onyx and sounds
very well.  He'll come home for a couple of months to go back to work for a while
and then in late July he'll return to KM to get back on the trail and
complete the California miles.

I'm very exicted to see him!  It's been two months!

Thank you to EVERYONE on this list for your support.  Thanks also to the
individuals who helped Darrell directly along the way in so many ways.  Some hiked
out to meet him, some sent me photos, some cached water, some loaned him a
cell phone, some gave him a ride, some gave him a safe and luxurious place to
rest and rejuvinate.

You are ALL angels!

Betsy (& Sitka!)