[pct-l] Humor- My Dad walked 2/3 the PCT?

For those who don't know, I live in Paradise.

My parents came up and so we took a walk on the Bike Path that goes through town.
After we had walked it this and a previous occation. My Dad made the statement:
I have walked 2/3 of the PCT! I looked at him in disbelief. He said; PCT, Paradise Community Trail. Yes, Dad you walked part of the PCT.... (Groan)
-Mountain Goat-