[pct-l] mailing to post office

For mailing to: Warner Springs, Big Bear, Mojave, Tuolumne Meadows,
Sierra City, Dunsmuir, Ashland, Sisters, Cascade Locks, Skykomish,
and Stehekin, that will work fine.  There are several POs in the Big
Bear area, but the address in the guidebook went to the one near
the firestation.  These are the places that I
got some form of mail. Note that the address in the data and guidebooks
near Lake Tahoe is not for South Lake Tahoe.  It is for a town a ways up
the trail and well off of it (Tahoe City?).

I would add at the bottom something like: "Please hold for PCT hiker.
ETA: (your expected arrival).

Suge

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Steve Setzer wrote:

> I just want to make sure I got this right.  If I'm mailing to a post office,
> all I need to do is address it to:
>
> My Name
> c/o General Delivery
> City, State, Zip code
>
> and it will get there?  Is there only one post office per zip code?  I don't
> need to say "Post Office" anywhere or say anything about which post office
> it is?
>
> Thanks ahead of time,
> Steve

Christopher Willett