[pct-l] mailing labels

As you may have guessed, I don't have much experience mailing stuff from
POs.  But I get it now, instead of using the Priority Mail labels at the PO,
you have your own labels that you can fill out and slap on your bounce
bucket before getting to the PO.

One last question, do these need to be "official" mailing labels (like
issued from the Post Office) or can they just be lined pieces of paper with
"From:" and "To:" fields?  Can I just go to any office supply store and ask
for mailing labels?

I will also be using a 5 gallon bounce bucket and will be mostly buying
supplies as I go so I'm just trying to figure out the best way to deal with
my bounce bucket.

Thanks!
Steve