[pct-l] Plant Identification along the PCT

>Does anyone have any interest in plant identification
>while walking the PCT?  I am wondering if anyone on
>the list has a botanical background or knows of
>someone that does that has ID plants along the trail?
>Thanks,  Kizobear

I have a list of edible plants on the PCT that don't have a toxic
look-alike.  I also made a folder with the color pictures to bring with me
on the trail, total is about 3 pages, lightweight!  I'll send it to you if
you like.
-franc

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/