[pct-l] no campsites at Lake Morena

As I have replied to all associated with the PCT-L, you are welcome to come
and we will strive to find somewhere for you to camp.

We have about 400 people signed up to attend at this point.  If we go by the
percentages from previous years it means that another 50 to 75 people will
show up unannounced expecting to camp.  If so, it is going to be tight this year.
 Share your space please and next year we will attempt to plan for a much
larger event.

We, the organizers, are kind of wondering what happened to this small,
low-key, hiker gathering?  I guess with an article in the LA Times, word of mouth
and the website has led to this.

Greg