[pct-l] Fuel

I went through about an ounce a day in May.  You can get ISOHEET in Warner
Springs (or you could in 03) and there is plenty of alcohol in Idyllwild,
not far up. Big Bear is well stocked.  I don't know about the I-15 stop or
Wrightwood, but didn't need to get any between BBC and Agua Dulce.
Coming out of Agua Dulce, you'll need to carry enough fuel to get you
to Kennedy Meadows, as there was not a drop to be had in Mojave (although
Tehachapi might be different).

Suge

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Doug wrote:

> How much fuel does the average hiker burn per day in one of the home-made alcohol stoves?
> PCT So Cal in April.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sancho

Christopher Willett