[pct-l] Foot care secrets in the desert

Not that this is desert specific, but:
I carry "Nuskin", one of those liquid membrane products that cover of cuts, scrapes, etc.
I can honestly claim that I've never gotten a blister hiking (tennis, yes. Hiking, no). But it seems that at least one person I a group I'm with will get one. And the common lament is that moleskin doesn't stay in place.
So,
Clean affected foot area well. Apply a bit of Nuskin. Place moleskin over it.
The moleskin will stay in place for the rest of the day, sometimes the next.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m